----- Original Message -----
From: "Lori Duncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2012 5:06 AM

Thanks, but the problems I'm having is when I go into a building I get
totally lost and keep hitting walls no matter which way I turn.  I can't
seem to get the building helper to work, and sometimes when I try to track
the entrence I'm told go a direction but when I try to go that way I just
run into a wall.  The radars work, but sometimes mask the sound of a zombie
coming along.  The same goes for quests and being inside buildings there.