Good thought.  I hadn't thought of that, but you're absolutely right.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 4:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Audio Archery news.

Hi Charles,

I suppose, but from a sighted users perspective displaying the manual in the main game window would be a bit hokey. Plus requires more coding to create an edit box, virtical scroll bar to scroll up and down in the document, and the edit field would have to be read only so commands sent to the game wouldn't be passed onto the document. In short the developer would be making it five times more difficult than just displaying a picture with some text on it just to use as a background for the main window.

How about instructions on how to play the game after the game name and creator? That would be OK.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! are! finished!