Hi Jim,

Yeah, there were actually quite a number of Atari games that were pretty lame. Especially, in hindsight. Between the fact that the onscreen graphics were pretty poor to begin with, and then poor game play some of those games were pretty bad. Especially, for the Atari 2600 series.

Now, the Atari 7800 was actually a lot better. It had much better graphics and as I recall there were a lot better selection of games. However, it seems it was a little too late as Atari didn't last long after putting out the 7800 which was arguably their best console. However, by the time the 7800came on the seen Nintendo had entered the console market with the NES which was blowing Atari, Colleco, and Sega out of the water.