Everyone,

Here's the latest batch of area updates from archais:

- vikings have been releveled and raised in level

- rogues have been moved to be just outside of Gad's Landing

- the nurgling swamp has been updated

- the djinni school near redferne has been updated

- mob levels in blackwater hollows adjusted

- mob levels in azeroth keep adjusted

- tyranids now has a second entrance directly from the dark forest

There's two other items to of interest.  The first is that I checked
the death logs for the last two months, and lowered about a dozen of
the most abnormally dangerous mobs on all three islands to make them a
little less dangerous.  Danger is good, but some unexpected mob like
Nanna shouldn't kill more players that all the other mobs in the area
combined.

The second thing is that we opened a new area, the village of seaside,
west of Gad's Landing.  It's a level 20 zone, and it will help us
define the shoreline for other areas nearby.  This area is Morpheus'
creation, and he's helped a lot with all of these changes.  Please
send him a thank you in game if you enjoy the place.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com