To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 6:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Alter Aeon: Discuss

I can't say this enough, just type something along the lines of:
xp I died in azguard near the rainbow, can somebody grab my corpse?
I can name several people who will run up there and grab it for you. I've asked for a res and literally had people competing to gr join faster. Also, you can't cast resurrect on your own corpse. Honestly, if you can't stand others long enough to grab a corpse I'm not sure how your going to be able to level seriously when it costs fame and billions of exp.