Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 9:50 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] iPhone apps and blind programmers

Hi Al,

Yeah, it can get expensive if all of my information is right.
According to Michael there is now some kind of iOS development tools
for Windows which would bring down the cost of development, but I've
looked and haven't found what Michael is talking about. Still, there
is bound  to be costs involved not to mention a learning curve for
most developers since Object C isn't a standard programming language.

Cheers!