wow thank you sir.
i've coppied that to go through it step by step. :P
also i read a review on vm player and they actually mentionned lag on
the latest version with 3/4 gb of ram so...
as for my specs, i've got between 3/4 gb ram and 1.5 ghz duel processer.
yeah i know that's not in any way amazing, but at the time i couldn't
afford a brilliant laptop as i'd recently lost about £600 on a flight.
and needed one regardless.