Hi Jim,

Yes, in deed. Both your Baseball and Football game do a good job of
handling the rules and specifics for the game player. Although, I am
familiar with both I haven't had to actually had to know anything
about Baseball or Football to play them. So someone from the U.K. or
somewhere else should just be able to pick up and play without much
experience with the sport itself.