Hi Ben,

 Yes, I do see your point. That said, Jim's Baseball game doesn't
require that you know anything about Baseball. You don't need to know
the rules, because its designed to be very simple. The pitcher throws
and you listen for the ball to get near the batters box, and you press
space to hit the ball. When you are out in the field you press numbers
1 through 6 to select a pitch. The game handles all the actual plays
and rules. Its as simple as a game gets.

Cheers!