Hey if you have the patch I would be interested.

  _____

From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 1:04 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Scansoft Realspeak Voices and 64-bit Windows

Hi Ben,

Sorry, I can't help you there. The only way I can legally do this is
if you actually own the Realspeak software disc that shipped with your
Freedom Scientific product such as Openbook 8, Jaws 8, Jaws 9, etc. If
you don't own the disc or threw it away I can't just zip up the
patched disc and voices and give them to you as that would be software
piracy. The best I can do is upload a little patch that fixes the
Realspeak software installer to allow them to run on 64-bit Windows
for people who own the original software media. My goal here isn't to
pirate the software, but simply fix the setup so people can use them
on new laptop and desktop machines running Windows 7 and Windows 8.

Cheers!

database 7306 (20120717) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 7307 (20120717) __________