sounds great! well worth the time to do it right.

Thanks. again.

  _____

From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 4:37 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Scansoft Realspeak Voices and 64-bit Windows

Hi Darren,

Smile Its coming. I just want to make sure this works on a few more
machines than mine. However, I have the patch created, and so far so
good. I need to write up some documentation before I release it to
make sure everyone is clear on what is involved.

database 7307 (20120717) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 7308 (20120718) __________

http://www.eset.com