To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Scansoft Realspeak Voices and 64-bit Windows

Hi Jacob,

Right, it should work with Jaws, but I haven't tried them with a
64-bit copy of Jaws. There may be some technical issues using a 64-bit
program like Jaws with a 32-bit voice. So far I've tried them with
NVDA, Jim Kitchen's games, and Textaloud and they work O.K. However, I
have no way of knowing if Jaws and other programs will work equally
well unless I test them.