Hi Denis.

Thanks for letting me know.

the main problem I tned to have with the hole resurrect business, is that odds are if I died, it's deep in some very hostile zone, and resurrecting my corpse will be fairly likely to get me killed again even assuming I can find it.

This is why I've not learnt the resurrect spell myself.

I'd actually love a way to just summon my corpse back, even at a hefty manner cost, then I could use resurrect.

As to selling death related bennifits generally I'm not sure on that one. personally, I prefer not to spend real world money on items in games which get consumed without a perminant, or at least very long term bennifit, so while I am willing to buy practices to perminantly iprove my character and will very likely buy private banking, I'm not sure about paying for one time death related bennifits for myself.

I'm not however saying it's a bad idea though, this is just personal thoughts.

more generally, I personally love doing quests above everything else, and will even go back to lower level areas to complete them. I'd therefore love there to be a way to actually have some vague objectives assigned to random monster hunts for xp, say by having random hunting missions assigned in certain areas to kill a set number of random mobs for gold and possibly xp.

Don't ask me why, but I just find it far more engaging to have a distinct goal in mind when i'm in an area I've already explored hunting for xp, than just running around doing hack n slash.

indeed, some alternative methods to gaining xp and gold than fighting could be very nice. I love the explorer points system, and also often fish, and will start brewing just for the heck of it as soon as I have the skills, ---- though unfortunately that could take a while being as thief and mage are my bottom two classes.

Beware the Grue!