To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Private banking in Alteraeon?

Dark,

Something to be aware of is that you can't actually resurrect
yourself.  You can only resurrect other people, so it would be useless
to use on your own corpse.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 2:50 PM, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:
Hi Denis.

Thanks for letting me know.

the main problem I tned to have with the hole resurrect business, is that
odds are if I died, it's deep in some very hostile zone, and resurrecting my corpse will be fairly likely to get me killed again even assuming I can find
it.

This is why I've not learnt the resurrect spell myself.