From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 10 August 2012 08:21
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mapping, item collecting and puzzles in games

Hi Tom.

I know Aprone has said castaways because of the way it was coded was pretty
much expanded as far as it could go, so it's probably more a question of
Aprone developing a castaways Ii in the future.

Much as I like swamp (though my account is probably gone as I haven't played
for a while), I do hope Aprone would considder a larger castaways as his
next project, sinse I don't think any stratogy game has quite grabbed my
attention in the same way castaways did, and I'd love to see more, ----
indeed, as far as I'm concerned, the more complex the better!

Beware the grue!

dark.

-----
No virus found in this message.