I agree tom which is why I'm not replying to deni's post, though I do have an interest in this issue.

As to firestorming, well nearly 10 years of studdying professional philosophy teaches the art of amicable disagreement, indeed I even disagree with my tutor on several points, much though I admire him.

I will however leve with this amusing story. Apparently, according to the Mormon church I am officially possessed by the devil! :d.

A friend of mine visited salt lake city, and, simply as a tourist, visited the main morman church there and picked up a book of morman. unfortunately, he put down his name and details, and the mormans literally chased him back to Britain and attempted to convert him to the local chapter.

As you can imagine, I didn't take well to this, and gave them a fairly detailed arguement and crytical examination, as in fact I'd do with most view points. They then apparently told my friend that I was a bad influence and was possessed by a demon, and wrote the same in their books, that I was to be avoided hence forth as an agent of evil.

I feel quite honoured! :D.

Beware the grue!