Hi Keith,

Yeah, that's exactly why I gave up on a lot of the Infocom games. Its
not just that the puzzles would drive me half insane, but a lot of
them depended on the documentation that came with the product. I guess
they did that to try and protect the software from piracy, and without
the books some of the puzzles are simply unsolvable.

Cheers!