Hi Dakotah,

Well said. Not only that but we've not even come close to exploring
all the possibilities of card and board games. As a kid I can remember
having several board games that have never been converted into PC
games. Off the top of my head I can remember playing Hotels, Free
Parking, Whirlpool, Big Deal, and a few other games that came out in
the 80's that are no longer around. Plus there were a number of
promotional games that came out based on some movie or television show
such as Batman, Scooby Do, Star Wars, etc that were somewhat unique.
Besides those there is nothing stopping someone from creating their
own unique card or board game with its own unique story, game play,
and playing cards. It just takes some imagination. So there is no need
to say that there are too many card and board games because there is
room to grow in that genre.

Cheers!