Ok, sorry if I was a bit rough then,

At 09:01 a.m. 2/09/2012 -0500, you wrote:
Hello,

I would just like to add a little two cents into this. The games that I have created on my website thus far, are specifically for the PAC Mate and Windows Moble. They are infact the fruits of some of my first creations. The Wack-a-Mole on the Braillesoft site is my creation. I was affiliated with Braillesoft when I got started. After launching my own site, I went back and fixed some bugs in the program and re-released it on my own site. I am working on a few live action games that I believe will be found to be challenging . They are also copy written to me. They are not someone else's idea redone. Also as I said in an earlier post, I am hoping, by end of week, to have a section of my site up that will support Windows Desktop.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2012 8:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] blindgameware

Hi Shaun,

Might I make a suggestion here. I think you are being overly critical
of Travis. While it is true there are plenty of card and board games
available for VI players there is always room for a new developer to
put his or her own spin on an old game. For one thing card and board
games are easy to develop, especially for a first time game developer,
and it gives him/her good practice for bigger and better things. For
another each developer may add features not available in a prior
version that would make it a more appealing version of that game. So
let's not cut a new developer short before he or she gets started.

I'll use myself as an example. There are plenty of card and board
games for Windows, but the same can't be said about Mac OS or Linux
currently. As a result once I'm done with MOTA, Raceway, etc I plan to
spend some time developing games like War, Uno, Blackjack, Monopoly,
etc for non-Windows platforms such as Mac and Linux. Some might make
the case that there are already too many card and board games, but
that only really applies to Windows gamers. Those of us who choose not
to use Windows don't have that much to choose from. So if I proceed
with my plan to port said games to Mac and Linux I'd essentially be
adding to an already large list of games in the same genre, but it
would be for a completely different target group. It looks to me that
Travis's current games mainly applies to notetakers which is a
different target group and deserves just as much attention as the
bigger well known platforms in my book.

The one thing that gets me about your argument is this. You slam
Travis for creating too many card and board games, and then complain
that there are no PC versions of said games. If there are too many
card and board games for you why are you worrying about a PC version
of them?

Hi all
no one seems to have responded to this so I will do so.
Travis, firstly welcome to the list.
I think new development should be encouraged.
Thats the good stuff.
There is a bit of a problem though.
1.  no pc
Sure you support packmate and packmate only but there is more out
there than packmate.
Secondly either you have a dim view of what the blind play or are
quite new to the scene.
There! are! to! many! board! games!
There are at least 3 versions of monopoly for windows based systems I
know of all free.
kitchensinc rsgames and I think quentin c do those.
all in play and kitchensinc do poker.
Blindsoftware has a memmory and kitchensinc has simon which is
simular to a memmory game.
I have seen a version of whack a mole in klango and I think
braillesoft has one which is free you need to buy the klango version.
Whack a mole can stay but the rest.
There are more than pack mates, iphones, android devices, pcs mainly
windows xp and 7 mostly these days.
We don't need a new load of board games and sertainly not for
something like the pack mate sertainly its not a major platform,
braillesoft is already doing packmate and a few other braille devices.
true their games are in windows but I have never found them all that
entertaining.
Saying that I'd like to test anything which is windows compatible.