Hi Jacob,

Yes, but it isn't open source as far as I know, and it is
minimalistic. I was thinking of a more advanced roll playing system
with the ability to add sounds, music, etc that your map generator
lacks so far. Although, if you'd be willing to go open source I could
see us colaberating on upgrading it with this stuff. :D