Hi Dark,

Makes sense. In Sryth, for example, there are battles where you only
fight until the character is knocked out or surrenders. In a case like
that you'd definitely want to be able to specify if this were
non-lethal combat or lethal combat. However, if all combat is lethal
or non-lethal it makes no sense to have both commands.

For example, in DC Universe all of the heroes Superman, Batman, Wonder
Woman, etc  refrain from lethal combat. A battle continues until the
villain is knocked unconscious or is otherwise unable to fight. In
such a case a kill command would not make any sense because the hero
in question would ignore it and simply knock the enemy foe
unconscious.

Bottom line, as you say commands should only be used and added to a
parser if it has some specific use. If it makes no sense for a
particular game why add it? :D

Cheers!