Hi Dark,

Interesting. I see your point, but unfortunately I pretty much know
nothing about Spain's history so probably have to needlessly spend a
lot of time doing research which I'd prefer avoiding if at all
possible right now. As I said the game concept was suppose to be a
test text adventure to get use to writing that type of game rather
than a full blown RPG like Sryth. :D

Are you serious? The Dark Ages game from White Wolf is set in the 1200's?

I find that extremely odd because most historians place the Dark Ages
between 500 C.E. and 1000 C.E. By the 1200's Europe was well out of
the Dark Ages and into the period historians call the High Middle
Ages.  It is called that because by the 1200's there were universities
popping up across Europe, small public schools for children were just
beginning to become available, and over all literacy was on the rise
again. Sure there were still hold overs from the Dark Ages, something
like that does not go away over night, but most historians generally
do not consider the 1200's a part of the Dark Ages. So apparently
White Wolf needs to recheck their historical facts.

Cheers!