Hello Keith,

Sryth is an online single player roll playing game you play through
your web browser. They have both free and paid memberships. A free
membership will allow you to play all the intro adventures, but a paid
guild membership will unlock all the advanced quests, special weapons,
give your character extra experience points, and allow you to play in
special events when they have them. Last time I checked a membership
was something like $20 per year which isn't bad. To sign up and play
just go to sryth.com.

Cheers!