I uninstalled and reinstalled and made sure I put in the names correctly and never have been able to get past the kickoff.

Dean

-----Original Message----- From: Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 10:49 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Jim Kitchen's football error help

Hi Sharon,

If memory serves me correctly that particular error has to do with
improperly entering  the coach's name when prompted. Although, Jim
kitchen would have a better handle on this particular issue. I've
never experienced it myself on any computer running Windows 7 but I
know others on this list have.

Cheers!