From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 11:41 PM
To: Dean Masters; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Jim Kitchen's football error help

Hi Dean,

Strange. I'm running Jim's NFL on a Toshiba with Windows 7 64-bit and have
never experienced that bug. I wonder if a file must have gotten misplaced or
something as I can confirm that shouldn't be happening on a Windows 7
machine. I wonder if we can figure out how many people are having this
problem and then can compare notes?