How did you remove the percent sign? If I hit either delete it types in a period. If I hit an arrow key it types in a percent sign. So I stil have no idea if there is something in the box for the quarterback's name but if I hit enter it asks if a certain name is OK I don't hear any symbols so assume it will be OK. but I still can't play the game for getting the error at kickoff.

Dean

-----Original Message----- From: Sharon
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2012 1:29 PM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Jim Kitchen's football error help

Hi,
I wanted to let anyone who was  having trouble with the football game that I
finally got it to work. I had noticed that when it came to the opponents
coach that there was a % sign in that field. When I removed it and put my
own coach name in it I still was having the same problem, but if I just hit
enter after removing the % sign it seems that I could play the game. I hope
this helps others having the same problem.

Sharon