well things are improving slightly, I have a humacti on my
ring who is just
plane awsome! with renowned combat and lots of clout,
and he virtually
single handedly routed the trolls in a skirmish. thanks to a
couple of good
omens, and I even persuaded the herani to be friends.
I did however make a bit of a bodge with exploration and
sent an expedition
off into the wild blue yonder never return. I believethis
was because though
I thought I was exploring an unknown hex comparatively
close to the regions
I'd previously explored, it was actually off somewhere
else.
One real problem I have is though i can tell which hexe's
are explored and
which aren't, I can't find my own tula on the map at all,
and thus have no
idea how far or distant anywhere is, it's weerd actually, I
see lots of
other clans, but not mine! :D.
Of course I might have just missed mine on the map, sinse
there are a lot!
of hexes.
any suggestions? I've just been flicking through the hexes,
but obviously
that's not ts.
As to advisers, I'm really quite amused by their different
personalities. My
chief is a no nonsense sort of fellow, while my priestess of
the earth
goddess seems to want to chop up all men and make
them into furtilizer to
help the crops grow! actually she rather reminds me of a
feminist lecturer I
used to have, :d.
that's one thing I really like about the game, it doesn't feel!
like playing
resource management so much as managing actual
people.
I also have one more question about magic and blessings.
I get that sacrificing for mysteries lets you learn more
blessings and
sacrifice for them later, but how do you learn the
mysteries that help you
in the hero quests? or do you just need to keep sacrificing
for mysteries
until one of the gods decides to give you information?
despite all this though, I am really enjoying the game,
though I don't think
this will be a particularly auspicious clan, still hard games
can be
rewarding! :d.
I'm only sorry that I can't export my clan's sarga, sinse I
don't currently
have any E-mail accounts setup on my iphone. it's a
shame I can't save it
just as part of the game and then mail it later, or even just
have it in a
stats file on an internal game score board or something
similar the way
entombed holds past games.
I would almost! considder getting twitter just for Kodp
related things.

Ps: appologies if this is a repeate, I  just got a message saying my original
was too long sinse I forgot to chop the rest of the  conversation off, but I
think this was the one it meant.

Beware the grue!