Hi Dark,
The exploration cross always starts out on your tula, yes. Agreed that some
kind of HTML manual would be helpful, though I personally find the iPhone
version useful because it is split into separate sections. If you want to
contact the developer, they are indeed still excepting feedback. Their address
is b...@a-sharp.com. That's bugs with a z in place of the s.
Yours,
Zack.