To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] KoDP updates

Hi Dark,
Glad to know things are improving a little bit. I'll answer your questions as best I can, although some of them are easier to answer than others. :) The thing to understand about exploration is that the map is large, large enough to require scrolling to see it all. It is, more or less, three screens by three in all directions. The way to usually handle it is to put your finger on the screen and move it around slightly, you will find it easier to contextualize things that way rather than flicking. You can travel over hexes in a particular direction and get a sense of which way your people have yet to go. Also realized that the map is filled in not only by your explorers, but by your emissaries as well. So there may be a surprising amount of the map listed as explored already, but you never actually visited with an expedition. That doesn't mean it isn't worth visiting though… As a final note, your exploration cross always starts on your tula, and it is possible to find it on the map, just more trouble than it's worth sometimes. Do you have the Pathfinder blessing? That can be very helpful. Speaking of blessings and mysteries, you're correct that you keep sacrificing to gain secrets for hero quests. You can also find them in events sometimes, or as favors from other clans. Sacrifice is generally the most reliable way, and besides… What else are you going to do in Dark season?
GOod luck,
Zack.