Hi I look forwerd to the reviews of lazer tag. from Mich.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dakotah Rickard" <dakotah.rick...@gmail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 6:56 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Two-Fer-One E-mail: Laser Tag and iOS Game

Hi List.

I want to appologize, because now I'm just procrastinating on the
whole Laser Tag thing.
I meant to get reviews for two different and accessible systems out
this weekend, in case someone wants something for christmas.
Depending on how school ends up, I'll try to get it done sometime this
week, though it's going to be a challenge, because I kind of want it
to be pro-quality, and I've got two iPhones and limited experience to
work with. Hopefully, between a few people I know, it'll look and
sound good.

In case anyone wants to do any preemtive research, I'm going to be
reviewing Light Strike by WowWee Electronics and the LTTO system from
Hasbro.

Now, as for the iOS game, I want to recommend the game ErnCon again.
This developer is really great. He's just added stereo positioning and
distance-based volume control for auditory navigation of your
starfighter through the various enemies surrounding you. The game is a
great one, and he's not done adding to it yet. Also, he's very open
and eager for feedback on the accessibility of the game.

You will need to turn Voiceover during actual gameplay, but it's
definitely worth checking out.

When I figure out how, I intend to submit it to Applevis, unless
someone else wants to do that.

Either way, happy gaming, and keep your eyes peeled for those reviews.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard