I want to know as well! I'm using a fighter and have figured out how to shoot two of my weapons... but have no idea how to fly and am just trying to go through the tutorial mission. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 4:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Two-Fer-One E-mail: Laser Tag and iOS Game

Hi dakotah.

this game does sound pretty awsome actually. Just a couple of questions.

Firstly, how do you know where the various asteroids, enemmy ships etc are? or where you are flying? You mention the game as being 2D, but is it 2D vertically, are their read coordionates? What about planets, starbases, suns and other steller objects in the game to interact with?

I'd love an exploration space flight game with ship mechanics etc, even if it did have pvp elements, (sinse from your description it doesn't sound like pvp can ruin your game), but I'm still a little unsure sure on how the actual flying works from what you've said.

Also, you mention these urncoins which you use to buy stuff, other than those is the game itself free to try? or is there an initial fee for the ap.

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dakotah Rickard" <dakotah.rick...@gmail.com>