Due to the accessibility issue, I think the iPhone is better for blind people, and they have a larger share of the market among the blind. Androids are less accessible than the iPhone. I think Draconis is heading in the right direction.

----- Original Message ----- From: "lenron brown" <lenro...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Announcement from Draconis Entertainment

a lot of the blind use androd now. I think you could make a lot of
moneyy from this.

On 12/12/12, Draconis Entertainment <gene...@draconisentertainment.com> wrote:

We do not have plans for Android at this time, but it isn't entirely ruled
out for the future. We don't believe that there is a big enough market at
present, though, to justify the amount of work involved in something like
that.