I think blind people are going to remain divided on this one. I personally disagree with this... because you are only taking into account someone who was born with no sight. What about someone who formerly had sight? Again, I don't think we see black... though whether we do is unknown to me, not knowing what black looks like. But again, that is the closest description that allows sighted people physically to imagine what we must see. It isn't exactly on the spot, but you're not going to get any other explanation that is imaginable. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 2:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] blindness - Re: Announcement fromDraconisEntertainment

You are wrong. Since we have no sensory perception of sight at all, black as a color does not even exist to us. I have one glass eye and one dead eye. That means I have no working lenses in my head at this moment. That means that I am physically incapable of seeing the color black. And yes, black is a color. If you have no light perception at all, if you have no sensory perception of anything involving sight, that means you can not, for all intents and purposes, see black. You do not see. You do not see black, you do not see nothing. you may as well have been born without the sense of sight, which is what I was. I was born with 4 senses, that means I do not know what sight is. That means I have never seen a color, and I think Charles is the same way.