You can complete the tutorial if you want, but you don't actually get anything for it. I did with at least one of my saved games, but it isn't really necessary.

There is no way to exit a map, at least not officially. If you hit alt f4 while you're in the alt menu it does exit the game, but it won't save your progress. You can save by going out of town onto the world map and choosing the save option close to the bottom of the list of options.

Just so you know, this is easily the most complex audiogame ever made. There are tons of things to keep track of, from the 8 characters you play, to the maps of varrying size, to item, equipment and skill management. As fun as this game is, you might consider trying an easier japanese game first until you get used to how things translate and how non-tactical RPG's play. It's up to you and I'm really not trying to sound condescending or anything, but this is definitely not one of the easiest games to start with.

From: "Sarah Haake" <ti...@gmx.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 06:23 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Brave of Cloudia questions

Hi,

so, I finally got this game to work under Windows 7, yay. *smiles*

But I'm stuck already.

First question is, how can I save my game? I just spent hours trying to complete the tutorial and finally gave up. There was no way to exit the current level though, I had to close the game with alt+F4 and nothing was saved, which means I have to start over again, grrr. So, how can I save and is there actually a way to exit a level if I have to stop playing? I already realized that some levels can take quite some time and therefore it's possible that I have to stop in the middle of it.

My second question is about the tutorial. How on earth can I complete the last level of it? It's the one where the different terrains are explained, and I can't find the exit. I have the strong suspition that I run in circles. Lol. So, any help would be appreciated, I don't even know where to look for the exit or how to navigate this thing somewhat systematically.

So, thanks for any help and best regards
Sarah