Hi,

thanks for all your help.

Yes, it works quite well with the translation, it makes everything a lot easier.

And I finally beat the tutorial, yay. What I found out when I played the last map of the tutorial is, that I got infos about the terrain in the clipboard. So, when I pressed nvda+shift+y on the map, it would tell me things like water, mountain etc. That's the way how I found the map exit too. I just monitored the clipboard and found it that way. But it was kind of by accident nonetheless, since I didn't realize that exit tiles are just normal tiles where you have to end the turn to take it. Lol. Well, I know now. But I really don't know if you get terrain info in the clipboard on other maps or if it was just the tutorial. There was a menu option though where you could check the terrains of the map and where which terrain is, but I forgot how it was called. Somewhere in the menu you get when you press tab while in a level. I believe it was the first or second option. There even was an option where the game plays a sound in the stereofield depending on where the selected terrain type is, and it also gets louder and quieter, just sounding like any sounds when you move on the map.

Hope that helps you out a bit. *smiles*

I also beat the first map of the plains already and 5 of my chars got to level 2.

Btw, when do I get skills to use? None of my chars has any skills yet. And what does have to increase for skills, the character level or the job level?

Thanks for helping. *smiles*

Best regards
Sarah