That makes a lot of sennse.
On 2/1/2013 1:49 PM, Dennis Towne wrote:
I've played the bowling as a sighted person, and I gotta say that it
really doesn't matter if your eyes are open or not.  In fact, it's
probably more helpful to have them closed, because no matter what you
see with your eyes or how you try to line things up, it's it doesn't
seem to make any difference to the control.  I've heard experienced
people say it's more about getting the movement of the arm straight
when doing the throw than actually paying attention to what's on the
screen.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com