They may not be accessible in te same way that audio games are but they're still very much playable. I myyself have broken 200 in Wii Sports Bowling on more than one occasion. I did have to have sighted help on those occasions whenI didn't get a strike the first time, but as I said I find those types of games more enjoyable when you have friends to play them with anyway.