Well tom that is true, particularly with nintendo's habbit of using super in front of so many titles for the snes, though at least that was a little more logical than them putting 64 after the names of games for the intendo 64, ---- I remember my brother and I wnted to know where the other 59 super mario games were given there were five in the main series and then suddenly 64 :D.

Going back to wrestling games, another nice thing about power slam as a title would be that since it is not! tied completely to wwe, there is no reason you couldn't create your own titles, matches and wrestlers for the game in addition to the wwe ones, perhaps a special circuit or the like. Indeed, one thing my brother and his friends have been doing recently is using the latest playstation wwe title's ability to used digitized photographs of themselves in the game along with a hole bunch of preset emotes and the like, ---- since my brother is a solicitor they've even found him a ring intro which features him coming on with a briefcase and throwing a warrent for losing at his opponent :D.

In fact in all seriousness, for someone like myself who is not! particularly a wwe fan, the ability to play as a custome wrestler with your own moves and training would be a lot of fun, even if the wrestlers your own wrestler was matched against were actual ones from the wwe.

I actually remember a lot of old football games where this happened back in the 90's, ---- though it seems that isn't the case now, where you could name your own team and players and even decide (within some basic limits), what their strip was, then play against manchester united, Liverpool, and various other well known football teams.

Beware the Grue!