I really wish I knew more wrestling fans.
I've always wanted to go to a show but wouldn't be able to tell what's
going on that much if I did, in the matches at least.  Although, the
atmosphere would be incredible.
Anyway, that's off-topic.
I'm reallly looking forward to seeing where this game goes, as you can
probably tell.
the best of luck to you.