Fair enough Tom, this is your game after all, and I do remember back when I was 10 or 12 being a fan of wrestlers like Hulk hogan and the undertaker so i would at least have someone familiar to play, albeit that thiswas more because a friend of mine at the time was a major wrestling fan, and that I liked collecting and playing with the then wwf wrestling figures simply as figures. Funnily enough, sergeant slaughter, legion of doom, the undertaker and the nasty boys up in space marine armour and have them go off to fight aliens with Ripley and co worked surprisingly well :D.

Of course after I fell out with that particular friend at the age of twelve my interest in wrestling pretty much stopped dead, and though I have seen films with Hulk Hogan, the rock and steve ostin since then I've not really watched the events, indeed all I know of modern wrestlers I got from my brother, who is a little more of a fan than I am, ---- mostly due to the fact that for several years he played in the world championships of the raw deal wwe themed ccg.

that being said, I do find myself slightly more interested in a wrestling game than i would be in a game of other sports, since like boxing it does have the beat em up aspects as a game and is therefore possibly more appealing than some sports games would be on it's own merrits even to none wrestling fans, since after all there have also always been a lot of what you could call fictional wrestling gamees such as saturday night slam masters. Indeed in boxing terms there are probably more fictional boxing games than real ones, some of which like super punchout have become quite famous on their own merrits.

Beware the Grue!