Hi Allan,

Wow! I guess you really are out of the loop. WWE has changed a lot
since the Attitude Era when Steve Austin and The Rock were the two
most popular performers on the roster.

These days there is a whole new generation of superstars such as
Sheamus, John Cena, CM Punk, Ryback, etc who all emerged over the last
10 years or so as well as some classics like Chris Jericho and The
Rock who got there start back in the Attitude Era. That's only the
mail roster.

The Divas division has grown and expanded a lot over the last decade,
and there have been several female superstars who have come and gone
such as Mickie James, Trish Stratus, Candice Michelle, Michelle
McCool, Layla El, Maryse, Melina Parez, Beth Phoenix, Kelly Kelly, and
the list goes on.