  From: Kimberly Qualls
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 6:26 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Brief Description of Shadow Gate

  Hey folks...I know this is a stupid question, but I downloaded the AGE
  and it didn't go to the downloads...I'm used to downloads just going
  there, so where would it go, otherwise?...Or, even better, how do I
  find it, incase I have to find something else?...Thanks for all of
  everyone's help and patience...(smile)