From: shaun everiss [mailto:sm.ever...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 8:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Storm8 games information

hi james.
I know there is a way but I have never owned or  handled a console
exclusively, the only thing I have handled myself was parts of aibs odyssey
with a team.
of players offline.
the other was playing the lego starwars games with my cousin.
However I really think highly of those that can remember the layouts of just
about everything, and can play online and offline games like
mk9 down to the last punch I myself am not a natural.
sure give me a blindy game with a targeting beep but all punches sound
almost the same, I have never really been  much  of a research kind of guy
though that may change.
I have never been more than an average gamer playing mostly for story and if
I get a serious game like smuglers I have never played to win sertainly I
have never at all completed a game, I get lost in it sure but eventually
things change and I move to something else.
This may change in the colder months especially in the periods after the
various opperations needed to be done on things where if I am able speaking
will not be an option so gaming definately.