Hi Dark, that's not a problem for the links. Since my web site is currently down due to a loss of data, it's just the stock Wordpress blog site now, but below I have given the links to the podcasts. I hope it's not a problem that they are direct links without an actual web page. Once I get things going better, things will be prettier. On a side note, what style of template or database is used for audiogames.net? Since this is going OT, we can discuss this off list if needed. I'm debating whether to stick with Wordpress, or go with something else like Droople. I'm not looking at starting a forum, but just something which can host files to download whether they are podcasts or utilities, but eventually I want to get a podcast going like one which can be searchable from iTunes and various podcatchers. I have some reading to do I know. <smile>.

Thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Oh dear. You're 15, You should be picking flowers not baby names. - Sheldon Cooper