  From: Jeremy Kaldobsky
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 3:57 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Aprones games was Re: Looking For Something NewtoPlay

  Some of the people are just cheaters looking to give themselves an unfair
advantage over the other players, but a good percentage are doing it for
malicious purposes.  We get hackers that try to crash the server so that no one
can play.  We get hackers that try to disrupt other players' clients so that
they can't play, and we have even had hackers that attack my home computers so
that the Swamp server will shut down.  They are just people looking to cause
trouble.

  - Aprone