Hi Jim,

Well, you have a good point there. The biggest problem with being the
game developer is games, no matter how good the story, really hold no
surprises for the developer himself or herself. If its about
exploration you already know basically where every trap is, where
every passage leads, and what should behind every door.

About the only solution for that problem is a level generator or maze
generator that basically randomly constructs a new level every game. I
believe Entombs levels are done this way so no two games are exactly
the same game. Plus if you randomly select and place items you will
never find them in the same place from game to game. That helps
restore some of the unexpected challenge to the game that a new gamer
might feel towards your game.

So in your adult dungeon game perhaps one solution would be to design
a system where by the castle is randomly generated from game to game
and the women are randomly placed accordingly. It would require a
radical redesign of the game, but could be done to make it different
from game to game.