Hi Shaun,

Well, you know as well as I do that's not unusual. A lot of people
start writing some project with a bang, make  some progress, and then
it drops off for weeks or months. Sometimes life gets in the way, and
sometimes the developer in question simply loses interest in the
project. In either case I am sure we will here from Gray Matter if and
when they have something to report.