Hi Charles,

Perhaps, but I also understand the reasons why someone like Ashley
left the list. She is only a journalist, here to do a story, and has
no personal interest in the subject of audio games beyond her initial
research for her article. It would be nice if someone like Popular
Mechanics would take a more extensive  look at audio gaming in
general, but you know the reality which is that we are only a passing
curiosity as far as most of their readership is concerned. We probably
wouldn't hold the majority of the readers attention for long. As for
myself I'm just glad we are out there and have got some long over due
coverage by a mainstream outlet.