Hi Shaun,

Well, I think you are right that companies like Sony are pretty much a
lost cause. They'll take one look at that article and read there are
2,000 members in our community to date and say that's not worth spit
which is true. However, there are many independent developers out
there developing PC games who are just getting by or are doing it as a
secondary income who can be persuaded to add access if they know how.

Take Smugglers 5 as an example here. The Developer didn't have to add
extra accessibility for us, and his target audience wasn't the blind
or low vision at all. However, here was a game that was reasonably
accessible, just needed a few issues addressed, and now can be enjoyed
by someone with a screen reader almost as well as a sighted gamer. If
we can find more developers like Neils that would be great.