On 23 June 2016 at 17:08, Oleg Ponomarev <onponoma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Iustin, Daniil,
>
> The reason for Daniil not to reply immediately is his GSoC midterm
> evaluation coming soon. As the implementation represents his work during
> the first month of GSoC, it's necessary to share it with the community at
> this point. We have discussed your comments on design document and Daniil
> took them into account. Still, I don't understand why Daniil decided not to
> spend 5-10 minutes to reply in the design document discussion thread.

Oh, no worries, I just wanted to know if Daniil acknowledged the comments
or not.

Anyway, comments are welcome here and the discussion is still open:)

Sounds good.

And thanks Daniil for the commits.

Of course, looking forward to see this implemented!

thanks!
iustin

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 5:49 PM 'Iustin Pop' via ganeti-devel <